Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's hard saying goodbye.....

"A baby is born with a need to be loved - and never outgrows it."
Frank A. Clark



Today is his last day at Taska One, I let him spent time there instead of staying with bibik so that his teacher dapat melepas rindu.

He was there since two months old, still need extra attention from everybody, never want to be alone and need to be cuddle all the time. And now after six months he became an active boy who crawled all over that babies room and need less attention..he recognized everybody around him now, starting to play with his friend even though it was not that socially advance...but this is a hard decision for me..

They have seen him developed from a small baby to a boy who likes to smile with his big round eyes.. :-)

I know that it will turn out with drama air mata but I've promised them that I will send a copy of Hadif's photo and video in CD.


Hadif with Cikgu Yati who is in London now...Cikgu Noor is on the left in purple t-shirt, she was the Hadif's former cikgu, but she went back to Indon and never came back....but I like her, I like the way she talk to kids, the way she take care of them..she is soft spoken and Sufiya likes her very much and selalu mengekor sampai ke kitchen...


With Cikgu Twin...she have a sister who look exactly like her but they are not twin..but I like to call them twin anyway :-)...senang nak ingat


Cikgu yang jaga Hadif..Cikgu Along..who cried bersungguh-sungguh petang tadi..I could not look straight into her eyes..

The girls are so helpful sacrificing their weekend to take care of Sufiya and Hadif during my course in KL..I will always remember their help, attention and love to Hadif

7 comments:

Naz in Norway said...

Hadif is so lucky to have so many kind hearts around him :)

Lee said...

Hi Sue, nice pics, love the cute babies.
Best regards, Lee.

Nong said...

The same happened to my kids' baby sitter too. They were old couple and when we took the kids away on holiday both of them demam rindu... he he...

sue said...

Kak Naz,
Indeed..budak ni dah jadi manja la pulak coz ramai sayang dia..:-)

U.Lee,
they are adorable ...and I loves their sweet smell

sue said...

Kak Nong,
bila Hadif demam pun, at first we thought of the same thing..dah bonded kan..

neeza said...

tu cikgu tini la.. bukan cikgu yati.. hehehhe.. ke nama dia yati.. opss..

sue said...

Neeza,
nama dia Haryatini kot...so ada org panggil yati, ada panggil tini..hahah..pandai2 je aku ni :-P