Saturday, April 12, 2008

Website Design

When we have the opportunity we should grab it before it passess us by..and this is what happen to me now, I should have learn it six years ago..not now when time is crucial..the main reason was too caught up with studio works..and now I have to learn from scratch...

I've been looking for tips and idea of developing a website from the internet, there are too many info and too many good things to absorbed..

From my brief research yesterday, the main point is to get the domain name (thru a registrar or hosting provider) and find a good host...how to determined a good host, what criteria should I look at..? It seems like I should not hurry on this..better take it slow..

There'll be 2 days course on this but doubt that I could attend it since my last application for another one day course has been rejected by the management...sigh...

But its never too late to learn new thing...!!

4 comments:

simah said...

tak ada rezeki nak belajar lagi tu sue... nanti sampai masa... dapat la tu.... :0)

it is never too late :0)
i love black n colors... so i simply love ur new layout... :0)

sue said...

betul la simah, rezeki lambat sikit..itu la pusing2 black jugak..my fav colour ni

Queen Of The House said...

Sue, Adiejin has a webhosting business. Check it out lah ...

http://adiejin.com/?page_id=85
or
http://webbiecat.com/

sue said...

Queen,
thanx for the info..lama tak nampak :-)