Thursday, January 13, 2011

Takziah - Ar Hj Zulkifli Sudin

Life is a journey that if we count by days and hours and minutes it might be a long journey but if we used other scale it might not be as long as we thought.

I was reading Board of Architect's bulletin and today the Obituary section caught my attention..I normally just skip this column.

My former employer - sole propreitor of Arkitek Zul is no longer with us..he passed away on the 16th Dec 2010.

I remember him as a good and kind hearted person, he gave me an opportunity and believe in me even though I was just started working after graduation. He gave me freedom in doing my job without interference on design aspect as well as management.

I will always remember his grey hair, his smile, his struggle to maintain the office and such.

Al-Fatihah

No comments: