Thursday, November 12, 2009

Right here waiting...

Its a busy day..with phone calls and message on FB and sms..all about the result that has made us sleepless and miserable...

Most of them has open the white envelope from the Board..and most of the letter came with only one good news and one bad news...two paper to passed after spending 6 hours in that exam hall..after so many sacrifices

I'm still waiting..as always...and as I mentioned in previous post...waiting is my middle name now..everything around me are not tangible yet...so we'll see if the postman come with that 'precious' letter or not...will cry if I fail...? I don't think so..had enough of being emotional...I've done my part, if it means I have to sit for that paper again next year..I'll just do it..just do it..

Hopefully posmen tak lupa jalan ke P14....

No easy path to success...

No comments: