Friday, November 20, 2009

Bitter Sweet Symphony

Our life is like a symphony...an ensemble that can either make you feel melodramatic or make you want to jump up and scream out loud...

I believe that life is not like what you want it to be, sometimes the best thing come with a price, a price that can't be measured. Maybe what we want badly is not what we deserved, not just yet...

The time will come for me to celebrate the success but that does not mean that its a mourning period now..life goes on no matter what happen.

Part 3 exam is just a big hurdle that if we managed to pass thru, a big reward will be waiting for us, but as usual a big precious gift can't simply be rewarded without any challenges...

Deep down inside I thought that I could pass at least paper 1, I'm sure that I had answered according to the format, included all the relevant clauses, Act, section and everything..and calculated the fees and figures as per required and understood...

Anyway I've started flipping Sundra Rajoo's book on Pam Contract to set the mood and warm up the engine..eight months to go for the second time..

But you know what ..? the worst part is not the result...!! but the waiting game...its #%^*n* terrible...until today I have not received that b*o$^y letter..the Board said that they'll send a copy of my result together with my renewal form..and guess what, the form arrived safely in my postbox....and there is no sign of the result at all.....it sucks big time...why is it so hard to get the result..

At first I thought that the Pos Malaysia is the culprit and now I think I'm the one who need to send a letter to them...

To some people that letter might not be important coz it wont come with a good news, but for those who sit for that 6 hours exam, sacrificed their kids and family, money and work..that letter is damn important..yes there'll be Kertas 1:Gagal, Kertas 2:Gagal..but what the heck..we paid RM400 just to sit for that exam, RM 50 annually for membership..countless amount for classes and other expenses for that purpose...only those who've been there and done it will understand...

'Making your mark on the worls is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But its not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not to whether you avoid this failure, because you won't .Its whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere'

-Barack Obama-

No comments: