Thursday, July 07, 2011

New Episode

Its been almost two months since I last update or mumbling in this space. Some might said that maternity leave is a period of rejuvenating and such,it might be true only for the first month. By the second month I was already behind the wheel and few trip to Tesco.

If they allow six month maternity leave, I will be the first one to fill up the form, but by the third month I hope to work from home..ala SOHO...

Before 40 days or 44 days of traditional period of pantang, I already flipping thru SPM past year question on Engineering subject, just to warm up the little machine inside my head.

People said 'orang bersalin ada urat putus'...so in order to connect the urats and whatever I need something to stimulate my brain..no DHA or AHA will do wonders

I'll be leavng for Putrajaya soon..and there'lll more more challenges waiting for us..and for now, its the headache of finding a nursery for the little baby since the place that we booked has transfered babies to another precinct which is far from our place...

That is for a start I guess....

No comments: