Thursday, July 21, 2011

Messy Hair and Mind


My grandma always says that if our hair is messy that means our mind is in the same condition..semak perut katanya...

Mess in the house - physically it is build up, they have started their usual activities of throwing toys around, tearing papers (teacher at Smart Reader told me its fine if a kid tear a paper..good for their motor skill..but...)

And then there are other things that suddenly appeared and few will come that need a thorough evaluation and thought before making a BIG decision..a decision that will change many things...still confused of the option ..the paper is on the table now, black pen is on my side ....I have put on weightage on each section and evaluated them just like choosing a contractor for any project..but still could not derive any solution...I think this is how Howard Roark feels in Fountain Head...

When our mind is confused it reflects on our physical..until Hadif call me 'Kak Limah'...amboooiiii suka hati, mentang-mentang tengok citer Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah kat nursery... :-P

I'm very sure that I don't look like this...haiiyooo ....

No comments: