Wednesday, April 06, 2011

36 weeks

I'm 36 weeks now ..that means only 4 weeks and few days to go ..or maybe less than that. I have prepared things for the hospital stay, for pantang and even for the kids, their cloths are already inside a trolley bag. My appoinment book is always inside my bag.

People says that you'll have nesting instinct about a week before your labour day.

But previously I did not have these instinct expect for mild labor shows.

Went for weekly check up today, my hb level is getting better from 10.8 to 11.6 except for fbc (full blood count) which is just 108, from 106 during last check up a week ago. They have ordered me for another fbc and the blood sample will be sent to KL or Sg Buloh...another cucuk sana cucuk sini..

But I'm a bit relieved now even for some chaos at the office..I can feel the calmness..I'm sure sure what is it..but it feels good..

Whatever it is, I hope that I'll go through a smooth journey and hope that both of us will be fine..Insyaallah..

No comments: