Friday, October 29, 2010

Mat Sabu,Tian Chua & Turn Turtle

I can say that my life and journey yesterday was like cucoq udang got everything on the plate ..(salivating..:)

I was late yesterday morning and had to catch 7.20am train to KLIA instead of the usual 6.50am, so it was like a marathon walking from the check in area to gate A3, luckily it was not A11.

I board the airplane with my heart pumping so fast, saw Mat Sabu at the back of the aircraft..and I saw another familiar face searching for his seat too, look familiar, I know that he's from last I just said 'hi' to him and he replied with a big smile as in any blogs or tv..

I sat down at seat 8A and remember that the guy is actually Tian wonder there are many familiar faces going to Sandakan, election for Batu Sapi is just around the corner..people are going for campaign..we are supposed to go to Batu Sapi as well after our meeting in Kinabatangan.

We went straight to Kinabatangan and the weather was nice and sunny and the traffic was smooth as well but few meters away from the site , a car turn turtle..skided maybe and the driver was still inside the car with many people trying to help him and onlookers who do whatever they do best..watching

We finished our job under the hot sun in Kinabatangan and drove back to Sandakan after having maggi was a usual traffic until we reach Batu 19..the traffic started moving slowly like a turtle in line...
we thought that it was due to road block and Batu Sapi certain area our car did not move for more than 20 news and no car passing by from the opposite lane...

It was all question mark, cars are moving slowly with many stops and after 2 hours slow moving we finally got the news that there : 'lori tangki langgar rusa'...a guy told us..I was amazed how could a small rusa could make such a big mess..when I checked with our driver, it was actually kereta rusa, Sabahan call rusa as when they says rusa means kereta rusa, and kancil means kereta kancil..

An oil palm tanker also turn turtle on right lane from 1pm that day and was not been cleared up even at 5pm the moment we passed by this area.

It was a tiring 4 hours journey from Kinabatangan and we only reached Sandakan for our meeting 10 minutes before 6pm and had only 30 minutes for meeting...and by 6.30 we already moved to the airport and board the plane at 6.50pm to Kl.

I can't even sleep during that 2 hours 35 minutes journey..too tired

No comments: