Thursday, August 17, 2006

Saying goodbye

Parting


THERE'S no use in weeping,
Though we are condemned to part:
There's such a thing as keeping
A remembrance in one's heart:

There's such a thing as dwelling
On the thought ourselves have nurs'd,
And with scorn and courage telling
The world to do its worst.

....

part of a poem by:
Charlotte Brontte (i'm not good in poetry, so I just cut and paste :-)

It is hard to say goodbye, but I have to let her go, after three years being my companion and now she's leaving, I know she's in a good hand of my own family.
She have been travelling with me from Kedah to Johore,from highway to ferry cruise and she almost carry a dead body when I was panic. Now I kiss her goodbye.













(thanx kinat for the photo)

6 comments:

ufukhati said...

sue,

Keep her in your heart;
and she stays.

sue said...

Pak Darma,
she will be in my heart forever since she's the first one :-)

simah said...

salam..
tak paham entry ni..sapa yg pi ni? boleh elaborate tak?

besides saying goodbye..howz life?

sue said...

simah,
my kancil yg pi, i'm still here..

thewailer said...

simple and meaningful poem :)

sue said...

TW,
cut and paste je..its hard when it was the first one :-)