Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Body and Soul

People say that we need food for our body and soul. I need both in a large quantity and dose.

Work wise everything are moving at a slow pace, which is good for me because I'm not in a mood of being productive anymore :)..(well, sometimes it does not pay off when you really work hard, stand with your principles and such)..so for now, I just take it easy, finished whatever task that need to be done and won't take it too hard anymore..at the end of the day, peace of mind is more essential.

Our Langkawi trip was a successful short trip especially when we did not really planned it, we just had an easy holiday..strolling along the beach waiting for the sunset and also enjoy the morning sun, the white sandy beach was smooth on their delicate feet.

I'm currently reading The Kite's Runner by Khaled Hosseini and Brida by Paulo Coelho. Bought these books a year ago but only managed to read Khaled's since last month because Paulo's always occupied my time on board or when I was alone at night in a hotel room. And now both are my company during ante natal check up at Klinik Kesihatan.

Reading can be therapeutic but sometimes it can also be a bit disturbing especially for me who always drowned myself in any plot..Halfway through reading The Kite Runner, I already lives with Amir,Hassan and that half German boy..and the scene from that alley keep on coming and disturbing my mind..

Same goes to Paulo's By the River Piedra I Down And Wept..the story, the plot, each words and each description on the location made me feel like I'm with the character along their journey..

Talking about the power of words and mind..some politician in Boleh Land are afraid of this thingy :-))

Okay, enough of that...whatever food that we need, either for body or soul, it should be a wise choice..have a great week ahead

No comments: