Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dazed and confused

There are many choices in life that are so tempting..but at the end of the day we could only pick one..only one at a time..It is hard to make that choice when you (only you la..) who think that you can do both...

Base on what I did before, they said that I don't suit with what I've been thinking of..'they' are these qualified people in the field who has been supervising me during those tender age when I don't know the meaning of vista, linkages, genuis loci and what not...'they' said that I did not show my interest towards 'this' thing that I know I have the passion.

But 'he' said go for it...coz he know my future plan..he said that 'i know you'....but he is not this field, he never study those urban things...even though he knows what is 'street activities' after spending most of his time at my studio back then...

So confused...maybe I should go fishing...this is what 'they' used to say seven years ago whenever we were stuck with our design philosophy or the idea just won't come out from those messy brain....

No comments: