Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I wish for a mini car

I had a bad start today..luckly I managed to punch my card before 8.30am before sending the kids to their nursery.

I made 3 rounds of tawaf around parcel C looking for a parking space, there was one near the saure but someone who was kind enough used two lot for his damn car..so gone that one precious parking lot.

I drove further and found a space near a corner leading to the exit of this parcel and I moved those red cones and try to park there even though it is illegal but I've no choice..I thought that it should be ok but suddenly there was a knock on my window..a security guy asking me to find another spot at visitors area...sigh...

It was fully occupied and the parking space looks like a garage with cars that are blocking and parking on each side of the road and when you pass by you have to drive like a snail and make sure that your side mirror don't kiss other's..

Then I saw a man in white shirt with neck tie..I guess he just finished his interview and he have to pushed a car that are blocking his. From where I waited I could predict that it will not be an easy manoeuvre because there it was only 2 meters wide lane left to pusing kanan pusing kiri before you could park the car and to make it worst it is one way lane with 4 cars queing behind me to find a space...grrrrrr

I finally managed to park my car safely after semua peluh dan keringat keluar and my knee need a massage and my feet dah lenguh-lenguh tekan brek tukar gear...at that particular moment I just wish that I have a mini car...

And I officially start my work at almost 9.45am...sungguh tidak cemerlang, terbilang,..whatever !!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Kak Sue,

I think its still ok for you in that case because my situation is worst. Travelling from Alor Setar to Kuala Nerang everyday, especially when somebody is makan-makan angin in the early morning. This week punch memang merah sebab asyik dok belakang lori. Mau dekat sejam baru nak sampai + keadaan jalan yang macam baru kena bom........alahai

Sabaq, sabaq

Aishah

sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sue said...

Aishah,
jalan macam kena bom..jalan tang mana tu yang teruk sgt?

i hate it bila keta besaq bawa slow romantic pagi2...

i tak suka ikut belakang lori, keta kami tu dah ada cermin chipped off kena batu2 kecik la tu

Anonymous said...

Mostly sepanjang jalan sebab jalan Aloq Setaq - Kuala Nerang dalam proses pelebaran jalan. Tak taulah bila tahun nak siap, tapi yang paling kritikal........depan hospital barulah.

Anyway dengaq cerita kata ada angin ribut di Putrajaya + sebab design bangunan tu jugak, betul ka?

sue said...

supposed jalan depan hospital baru tu superb, dah lama la dok mcm tu..

amboi..angin sepoi-sepoi sampai ke aloq staq ka dari putrajaya

nanti kami check ok

sue said...

Aishah,
i dah dapat info..

ribut smlm tu..roof tiles tercabut byk jugak tapi tak ada melibatkan nyawa, itu phase lama