Thursday, July 26, 2007

Balloons.......





They comes in different shapes and colour..they put a smile on our face...there's a child in us when we look at them..




This was taken during project handing over ceremony early this week..just a basic shape but the variety of colour that makes them stands out..


__________________________________


Mama told me that Ayah Not (my grandpa) used to sell this during Fun Fair when she was small..I only knew him as a home builder..coz everytime we visit his house (with my other grandma), the layout of the house keep on changing...each visit was a different experience. One day the staircase was near the toilet.. then the next visit will be at other location......ironically he never gave me a balloon....any shapes..even this plain one...but this small things that remind me of him...and of coz sometimes during site visit I'll remember him..especially they day he renovated our house....sedihnya rasa........




May Allah put Him at a better place...

No comments: