Monday, August 22, 2011

Sweet Sunday (artwork)

I promised them to do some painting but had to cancel the plan due to housework and the laundry..plus lil pumpkin has started seeking for attention, she will cry when no one nearby of see her..

Even with no watercolour and brush, I let them do whatever they want as long as they are happy.Big Sis with her sketch..she wants me to count all the clouds and figures..notice that pearl bracelet..? she asked me the price..'berapa ribu..?"..main ribu-ribu ringgit jee sekarang :-)


And this is Big Bro's sketches..he's not feeling well since last night
He's better with poster colour and brush I guess..but still need to let him sketch to stimulate his fine motor skill.

And as for me..I have a plan (as always, but hope it will turn out as planned :)..will continue with art as well..soon

No comments: