Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I-City Shah Alam : Lightscape Tourism ?


(map from i-city website)
Kids have been nagging to see 'pokok lampu' the moment their father informed them of going to I-City..so last Sunday we went to explored the place...Its not that hard to find this place since there many signages leading to I-City in Shah Alam..before that I saw Jakel's building ..ohh what a reminder..I have not prepared anything for the kids yet for Eid Mubarak

From far we could see lights leading to that area and cars were moving slowly towards the parking and we had to pay the entrance fee at RM10 per entry, a guy asked my husband whether he is 'Mr David'...hahaha..David..

I came to this place with a high expectation but the moment I step out of the car I already had a bad impression on from the parking space to the staircase which don't have a railing, flight that are too steep, thread/steps that are slanting backward and we had to struggle with gravity when climbing...

There are no proper facilites for OKU,no ramps and what not, I saw an elderly with walking stick struggling because it was only gravel and sand..

I hope that the management of I-City could upgrade this so called Lightscape Tourism place

LED Technology at I-City Shah Alam

pokok lampu
I expect to see more than just stiff animals and trees..but the kids really enjoy it :-P..and they decided to suka-suka hati jalan pegang tangan tah ke mana-mana...

She only behave after we bought her that pink hairband with light..

Its a Lantern Festival concept with red lanterns ..and this photo end up so red and I had to edit its brightness...

With this all lights..We would like to wish everybody Salam Ramadhan...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cam tringin la plak nk pi i city ni..

sue said...

syawan,
mai la test power camera tu...tapi don't expect too much..:-))

Anonymous said...

hello...may i know...if i dun have personal car to go there...izzit there have bus or any transport provided to get there??

sue said...

anon,
i'm not sure, maybe u can check out their website for further info..thanx for dropping by