Sunday, July 25, 2010

Contemplating...

Its only few days away,5 days to be exact before the Big Day, but I'm not sure how am I feeling at the moment, anyone around me might noticed that I'm not actually burying my head in books...should I be worry with my own irresponsible act..?

I try to take it easy, not to burden my mind and end up with stress head and whatever anxiety before the exam..

I woke up this morning and went ahead with gardening and pruning my roses and bougainvilla and switched some small plants into a bigger pots...satisfied with my job...

I did not cook and did not do the laundry today..i spent the time with the kids on their ABC and colouring

Life is more than facing this stressful exam..its the ultimate for anybody in this industry, with passing rate only 30% , one can expect how hard it is...

I don't want to be caught up with that feeling of fear of that yellow paper and 6 stressful hour in the exam hall

There are still other choices out there for me..this might be the ultimate but not the only option....

No comments: