Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Toys: Nokia N82

It was like love at first sight, the moment I saw her on tv, I knew that I'm gonna have i.....It was like a child staring at a chocolate advertisement, tantalised and wish that she could have a bite...that was how I felt....that tv commercial on Nokia N82 made a big impact....but I'm no gadget person..therefore that dream just dissappeared and resurfaced last week...
I won't mentioned about the whole spec...but one thing that grab my attention is it's camera...I don't have to rely on digital camera all the time...I need to snap photo most of the time, anywhere....


We went to The Mines and found out that the price range are almost the same and affordable, except for one thing...there are so many version, some claimed taht those are made from China, some from Singapore and even Arab Saudi...hmmm....I'm scared that we spent money on something fake.....


Whatever it is that small thing will be my next baby after this baby inside my come out in maybe next two weeks or earlier....

This would be a gift for myself after so much hardwork......

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Sue, thats a nice unit. But why not save your money and wait for the Apple unit or handphone...it's THE best from what I read....go goggle it, it is very beautiful and ada camera, etc semua...
I don't even own a handphone, not a phone talker, ha ha Saya simpan a few coins in pocket, if need to call when outside, call from a callbox, only 25 cents.
If I have a handphone, I pay $25 a month plus whatever charges it comes with...
But agree with you, that Nokia sure is beautiful.
Keep well, Sue. Lee.

sue said...

Uncle Lee..
u don't own a HPhone...? hmmm..otherwise there'll long list of SYT's phone no haaa...!! just joking..

I don't know...i might change my mind again...been planning to get one since last two years, i'll try to google about that Apple later on..

Thanx U.Lee